Kennaland Hackney are looking for a new Hair Assistant/ Apprentice
to join our lovely team here.
Based in the heart of Hackney, Kennaland is known for its charming
& stylish interiors, world-class stylists & colour technicians.
Aside from cutting & colouring our team work on shoots & projects
outside of the studio & they all work on Kenna's team during LFW shows.
Kenna divides his time between Hackney & Greenpoint, but primarily
works on fashion shoots.
The Hackney studio is co-owned by much sought after colourist Sophia,
"best for customised blondes" Time Out.
- Shampooing, conditioning & carrying out
head massages on clients
- Making drinks & attending to client needs
- Keeping the studio clean, tidy & organised
- Basic errands
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Reliable & punctual
- Quick leaner
- Interest in hair & the industry
- Excellent customer service
- Eye for detail
- Initiative / enthusiasm
- Efficient under pressure
If accepted you will learn
- To be a part of a LFW team
- NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing (optional)
- Cutting & colouring techniques
- Client consultation techniques
Please contact us with the following:
- Short cover letter (can be in the email body)
with your availability, skill level & blow dry experience